Monday 1 June 2015

May Rudolph Days Winner

We had 53 entries this month.  That made me so happy.

Once again I used Random Org to chose our winner.

The first number drawn was for a person that had declined the prize in her post comment.  I used the Random Org widget again, and the second number was 44. That is you Valerija! Congratulations!


 Please contact me at scrappymo1@gmail.com to let me know your address and I will get your  Memory Box Reindeer die mailed off to you..

Thank you to all the bloggers who submitted such beautiful cards. See you all next month.


10 comments:

Sarn said...

Congrats to the winner xxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations to lucky winner! It was fun!

Valerija said...

Thank you very much. I'm so happy.
x Valerija

ionabunny said...

Congrats to Valerija. Such fun joining in on Rudolf Days. Hugz

Craftychris said...

Congratulations to Valerija xxx

Brenda said...

A big congrats Valerija!!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations Valerija!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Warm congratulations Valerija!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Unknown said...

Congrats, Valerija.

MaryH said...

Hi Mo. Finally had a moment to check for the winner. Lucky Valerija! Big Congratulations on nabbing a great die. Big Hugs & TF hosting the Challenge.