Wednesday 1 July 2015

June Rudolph Days Winner

We had  47 entries this month. There were so many wonderful cards. Thank you all for participating! Once again I have used Random Org to chose the winner...and the winner is #19 KT Krafts

Here is a photo of the winning number. I did have to draw a couple of times as the first couple of winners were playing just for fun this time. Third time lucky though...


Kathy @ KT Krafts, you have won the Hampton House tag stamp, and die set. Please email me at scrappymo1@gmail.co and let me know your mailing address so I can get your prize posted to you.

I have had a couple of entries where I was not able to leave a comment as I needed to join google plus circles.  If anyone knows a way to avoid this problem and leave a comment on these type of blogs, could you please let me know. I feel so badly to not visit all my entries!

12 comments:

Kathyk said...

Congrats to you KTCrafts

Kathyk

Sarn said...

Wahoo . . . CONGRATULATIONS to Kathy at KT Krafts.
Sorry Mo, can't help with the Google + thing . . . I always have trouble reaching anyone who's linked to it. It's one of the reasons I won't join it.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Kathy said...

I'm so glad that you drew my card as the June Rudolph Days Challenge winner. Thank You! Kathy T at KT Krafts

MaryH said...

Congratulations Kathy & Thanks to you Miss Maureen for a good Rudy Day. Hugs

MaryH said...

Forgot to say, sometimes I have this same problem with the Google Circles. Had joined it (accidentally), and then had blogger difficulties. Finally cancelled or deleted the GooglePlus Circles etc, and the blogger problem stopped. Just FYI

Megan J said...

Hi Mo, As only new to blogging, I wasn't given much choice when placing comment box, read no choice, only one available on blogger was google+, sorry can't seem to add as a gadget either. Have a great day...Megan

ionabunny said...

Congrats to Kathy. I am not on g+ and have heard installing it really screws up blogger. Unfortunately I just can't comment on g+ sites. Say la doo dah. Glad you have google friends connect. Hugz

Craftychris said...

Congratulations to Kathy! I am looking forward to this months challenge! xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Oh no... poor you! Hope your foot gets better quickly so you can get back in the pool!!
Alison xx

Words and Pictures said...

Oh, yes, and no way round it with the G+, and I absolutely refuse to be corralled into signing up. Like ionabunny, I've heard it messes up everything else, and I'd rather stay "butterfly" than always have to have my full name on everything.
Axx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Congratulations Kathy! The Google + is very tricky, but you can often find a link to the blog under the about tab. But sometimes it isn't there, I've spent a lot of time finding the blog at the web.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Kathy said...

Maureen, wanted to let you know that my prize for this challenge, "The Tag Stamp and Die", arrived in the mail today. Thanks so much, I love it.
Kathy