Here is a recap of the rules in case you are new to this challenge.
1. The Rudolph Days Challenge will start each month on the 25th, and will close on the last day of that month.
2. The theme is always Anything Goes, as long as it is Christmas.
3. One entry per person and you just need to enter one Christmas card or Christmas project.
4. You may combine your entry with other challenges (maximum of 10 in total).
5. Your card (or Christmas project) should not have been previously posted to your blog. It should be posted to your blog during the current months Rudolph Days Challenge, (between the 25th and last day of the current month)
6. Please link back to or at least mention, the Rudolph Days Challenge.
7. Prizes will be shipped anywhere in the world.
8. The winner will be selected by random draw and announced on the first day of the following month.
My guest designer this month is our July Rudolph Days Winner, Helen of Helen's Craft Haven.
I feel honoured that Helen chose to use the Merry Christmas Memory Box die that she won here. It looks so pretty cut from the white card...looks just like a snowbank. Her winter scene is made to look even more realistic with that pretty tree die. Hope you will pop over and visit Helen, as she has so many lovely cards on her blog!
My card this month is quite simple. I also used the Memory Box Grand Merry Christmas Script die. I used some snippets of Bazzil Ballet hot pink card. There is a faint pattern of teensy hearts on this card...it is very hard to see but you will have to trust me!
I tried a variety of DP and card behind this die and the only one I liked was this black card. Hope it does not look too stark. I added a large white poinsettia and a few Martha Stewart leafy punch shapes in green and metallic silver. It still seemed too stark so I placed some pink rhinestones here and there to look like twinkling stars, or maybe pink snowflakes! Took a couple of extra pink rhinestones and tucked them around the existing pearls in the flower center.
I am looking forward to seeing your entries and wish you all good luck in the draw. This months prize is this Memory Box Holly Leaves Die.