Tuesday 22 March 2016

March Rudolph Days Reminder

Just a quick reminder that the Rudolph Days Challenge starts again March 25th to 31st, 2016.

Watch this blog for Mr Linky to appear on March 25th.

Hope to see you there.

Here is a sneak peek of this months prize.  I am offering a choice of one of these Memory Box dies. The sentiment is one that is commonly used in the UK, but not so much in North America. So, this month I will let the winner chose which of these dies they would like.

Memory Box Grand Happy Christmas Die


Or
Memory Box Vesha Ornament

Image result for Vesha ornament

5 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Have my stamps out on the desk ready to go, hopefully before 25th.

Sue xx

Di said...

My card is ready and waiting Mo! Lovely dies there, you'll be busy I can see :)

Hugs

Di xx

Greta said...

Finished up my card today, Mo--first time to be ready ahead of time! Beautiful dies for the lucky winner to choose between!

Valerija said...

Beautiful dies.
Valerija xx

Mandy said...

I am going to try and make more effort to be organised this year so will be over to play :)
xx